Business Articles for Sale!
ECS Now Offering Articles For Immediate Download
You want content for your site. You don’t want to write it, you don’t want to pick the topics, go back and fourth with a writer, and you don’t want to make a large portion of your day managing your blog. In the words of literary genius and YouTube sensation, Sweet Brown, “ain’t nobody got time for that.”
Maybe that’s not your story. Maybe you are a full time blogger or content manager and you need content right now. We have your answer.
How Does it Work?
On selected days, we send an e-mail to all list members with pieces for sale. Sometimes it’s once per week, other times, it may only be once per month. It all depends on our workload and if one of our writers is free to write for the list.
After you pay via Paypal, we e-mail you the article. Most articles are around $30. They are 100% original and only sold once. As soon as a list member purchases the article, it is no longer for sale.
Our list includes corporate blogs, personal finance sites, small business, real estate, “mommy blogs”, and sites from virtually every genre.
Every site has a place for a money article from time to time. Business content is the most popular content on the web so your site could use one our pieces regardless of your subject matter.
About Our Articles:
- Articles are 100% original. They aren’t spun, rewritten, and sold to clients only once. (We don’t even know how to use a spinner.)
- References to any facts in the articles are available upon request. We don’t say it unless we can prove it
- All articles are 500 words or more.
- We have a mix of evergreen articles as well as responses to world events.
- We do take requests. If you would like us to write on a particular subject, e-mail Tim here.
- Payment is by paypal only. Once you become an established client, we will set up an account for you.
- Purchase an article by clicking the purchase button below the article.
- All content is written for the everyday person. We know that most readers are not hedge fund managers. They want to learn. Our rule of thumb is to aim for an 8th grade reading level.
The bulk of our day is spent writing for our established clients. You can read more about ECS and what we do by clicking here.
If you would like to sign up to receive our prewrite mailings, sign up above. There’s no obligation to purchase and you won’t be spammed. (If we spammed you, you would unsubscribe and we would lose your business. That doesn’t seem like a very sound strategy, now does it?)